01 July 2009

on with creating

Doesn't this look delicious? Taste pretty good too. It's a Hazelnut and Pear Torta. Found it in a Delicious magazine and thought I'd try it. I don't have a tart tin so mine is rectangle. I've been thinking about trying new recipes just to add some flavour and adventure to everyday life. Good to finally getting around to this one.

I've been doing some other making this week too. Haven't done too much lately but I got some new ideas and have been working on them. You can see another journal forming and a page that's done for my scrapbook. Man, I am sooooo behind in scrapbooking! This page takes me to about May 2007! They are the boys I cared for in the USA for a year.

2 comments:

  1. That tart looks yum! I love hazelnuts. Love your scrapbooking page too, really colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how great is that recipe??? I'm going to make it again and again and again. BTW I posted a new photo of my granny square.

    ReplyDelete